Y6 WEST MIDLANDS 2019/20
Welcome to the 2019-20 Reading Gladiators™ challenges. Let the reading begin!
There are schools in this group:
- Montgomery Primary
- Percy Shurmer Academy
- Little Sutton Primary School
- St Matthew’s C of E Primary, Birmingham
- Oaklands Primary School
- Al-Hijrah School
- Osborn Primary School
- Grestone Academy
- New Hall Primary School
- Just Imagine
- Windy Arbor Primary School
- Holly Grove Primary School
- Fordbridge Community Primary School
- Our Lady & St Teresa’s Catholic Primary School
- Holy Family Catholic Primary School (Birmingham)
Submission by Little Sutton Primary School
Our Rebound Storyboard
This was very much guided by the children and reflects the important moments as they see them. They discussed carefully which poems showed a development,good or bad, in Charlie's character and the part these played in his evolution from an angry, young boy through delinquency and to eventual proud fatherhood, all governed by the 'backboard' of his family and friends.
Let the Challenge Begin!
Welcome year 6 Gladiators. The 2019-20 challenge is about to begin. We can’t wait to hear what you think about your new books.